Sunday, February 3, 2008
Caden's First Time Sledding
So I took Caden sledding for the first time yesterday/ I wasn't exactly sure whether he was going to like it because he would sort of whine a little bit even if I was just pulling him and his glove got snow on it (he can be like that sometimes). Anyway, we got to the hill, climbed to the top, and sat down on the sled. I decided I would take out my cell phone and film it, you know for posterity's sake. About two-thirds of the way down we hit a little jump that had been made, we crashed about 4 feet ahead. I thought Caden was going to be crying and upset, but he LOVED it and wanted to go again. We went probably 10 more times until a family with their two big dogs showed up; then Caden was done, "Don't let the dog get me dad."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your kids are so cute! that video is so funny. I saw you on Leslies blog and i thought i would take a look. It is such a nice way to see what is going on with everyone. Our blog site is www.marcieholder.blogspot.com if you want to take a look!
Post a Comment