Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

What are the last 3 things you bought?
1. A book for Caden
2. Dinner at Chevy's
3. Groceries
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded on your IPod?
1. I don't have an IPod yet(I know I am behind the times.)
What are your 3 favorite movies?
1. A Walk to Remember
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Any good chick flick
What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
1. Had Hannah sleep through the night- I am working on it
2. Broken a bone
3. Been to Hawaii
What are 3 things you can't live without (not counting people)?
1.The Gospel
2. My sit and stand stroller-Caden is just to big to carry and he gets sick of walking
3. The phone-I call my family all the time
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Pasta-almost any kind
2. Chicken and cream cheese roll-ups
3. Breads and rolls
What are your 3 favorite TV shows?
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. Lost
Where are the last 3 places you traveled to (more than 100 miles away)?
1. Salt Lake City, Utah-to see family
2. Victor, Idaho-my parents have a cabin there
3. Spokane, Washington-we moved from there in May
What 3 things would you buy if money wasn't an issue?
1. A House
2. A van-even with 2 kids you don't have room for anyone extra
3. Scott a sports car-he wants one so bad
If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
1. To see my family more
2. Not to worry so much-I worry about everything!!!
3. Pay off student loans
3 people I tag are...
Anyone that reads this and wants to do it

5 comments:

cookfamily said...

Wow! I did not know a lot of those things about you. What a fun idea! I noticed on your favorite foods that you like chicken and cream cheese roll-ups, those sound yummy. :) Could I get the recipe from you sometime? Tell Scott congrats on passing the bar - that is fantastic!

Jayni and Jake said...

Whoa that was a fast swearing in - GO ATTORNEY SCOTT!

betoanbu said...

FALA EDWARDS...NÃO SEI SE VOCÊ LEMBRA DE MIM...MAS...SE VOCÊ LEMBRA VENDA NOVA... TALVEZ LEMBRE DE MIM...

ELDER ALVES

FICO FELIZ PELA SUA FAMILIA...

EMAIL: halvesp@gmail.com

ABRAÇO.

Diane said...

How are my favorite people? Your mom finally sent me your blog website and I'm so glad. I plan to read it often so make sure you update!

Brian, Shanel, Taylor + Hudson said...

So I know you got taged, but it was cool to see the answers you put. I must say I even knew what you would put for some of them. Looks like our friendship will be lasting a good while. I am so happy I finally have your blog it will be nice to hear updates and new pics of the kids. Also I heard you cut your hair short. Put a picture on the blog I want to see it.