Sorry, I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I thought I would let everyone know about our Thanksgiving. We were able to spend Thanksgiving with family this year, we haven't done so in 3 years. Even though it wasn't our immediate family, it was nice to have family. We went over to Scott's Aunt Pam's house for breakfast. All of her kids and grandkids were there. Caden had so much fun playing with the other kids. Hannah was tired and cried for awhile until Scott was able to get her to sleep. We played games and visited with each other. We had a good time. For dinner we went to Scott's Aunt Kathy's house. She had made a big dinner for all of her friends. We had a good time there as well.
That weekend Scott's aunt met his parents in Boise and they picked up our Christmas presents from all of our family in Utah. It already looks like Christmas at our house. We have so many presents under our tree. I told Scott that we don't need to do any shopping for our kids, everyone else did it for us :).
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good time! Merry Christmas!
No way. Get out there and shop. Those kids need presents!
Post a Comment