Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update on Us

I have been horrible about doing our blog. So here is an update on us for the last few months. Time goes by so quickly, I can't believe it has been 2 months since Hannah's Birthday.

Hannah is learning to walk. She is not quite there, but she is at least trying now. If she falls, she will get back up and try again. She is still much quicker at crawling, so if she wants to go somewhere fast, she always gets down and crawls. She gets so excited when Scott gets home from work. Caden has always gone to the door when he hears the garage door open, but now Hannah has started to do it too. It is so cute, and it makes Scott's day having his kids greet him at the door with big smiles.

Caden is getting big also. I have started to look for preschools so that I can have him in one for the fall. He loves to play with Hannah. He is so good with her, most of the time:). They have started to play together more and more, and I love watching them.

We had Scott's parents come visit in January, and then his dad came back for his work a few weeks later. Caden loved having them here. He had so much fun with them. It was good to see them.

Well here are some pictures from the last few months.

Hannah trying to walk

She loves to climb into things lately. She sat in this drawer all moring
while Scott made breakfast.


Caden riding his bike.


Caden with his Christmas presents

Hannah with her Christmas presents

Playing in the snow

Hannah and Daddy!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hello. Finally you updated. And so cute. The kids (you and Scott too) are adorable.

Kellie Glade said...

How fun! I love looking at pictures of you and your family. Adorable!!!

EternaLeppert said...

Those are great pictures! Your kids are so cute, and getting big!!