Friday, January 25, 2008

I figured it was about time

Because all of my friends have started blogs, and because we will soon all be going our separate ways, I figured it was about time that I too joined the world of the bloggers. Creativity has never been a strength of mine, so hopefully I'll be able to at least make this readable.

A little bit about my family and I:

I am in my last semester of law school, I graduate May 10th and can't wait. I have been accepted into the Air Force JAG corps and after taking (and passing) the Oregon Bar I will go to Montgomery, Alabama for Commissioned Officer's Training (COT) where I will learn how to be an officer in the Air Force.

My wife, Melissa, is excited for graduation too. She is ready for me to not be a student any more so that she can stay home with our kids. She has to go back to work in February (once she is off of maternity leave) and will work until I gruaduate in May.
Caden, is two-and-a-half, and thinks he is about twelve. He is growing so big so fast, I can hardly believe it. His vocabulary is rather large for a toddler, which usually allows him to speak his mind on just about everything; he never misses an opportunity either.
Hannah just turned one month old, she is definatigely getting bigger and stronger. She has been having a problem with fluid in her ears and has been unable to kick a pretty bad left ear infection...we're actually working on that as we speak.

Well, hopefully this blog will be fun, for you and me. We'll see where it goes, I guess only time will tell...

1 comment:

Spence said...

Well let me be the first to say 'welcome' to blog world and I look forward to reading what you have to say.