We made the most of our extra family time pretty much locked in doors. Caden and I made a guitar and a macaroni noise maker thingy (whatever you call it). They were both pretty sketchy but it was a lot of fun and he shows us how one is supposed to play the guitar. He wanted to listen to the radio the rest of the day so that we had music to play our new instruments to.As you can see he also got into Melissa's Primary stickers. Not only were they all over his body, but strewn about the house as well. If you look closely, you can see two spider man stickers, not all of them were from the "Princess Collection" (thank goodness)!
Hannah is still fighting off an ear infection, hopefully things will resolve soon. She is on a new antibiotic that is supposed to be a little stronger, we'll see I guess, she and Melissa are at the Doctor right now.
Well, I guess I should get ready for school, I can't take snow days forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment