Friday, September 12, 2008
HE PASSED!!!!!!!!
We just found out that Scott has passed the Oregon Bar Exam. I am so proud of him. The kids and I left to Utah all summer so he could concentrate on studying and it payed off. He is such a hard worker, and I appreciate all he does for us. Congratulations honey!! He also took the Washington Bar Exam this summer, but those result don't come out for another month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats again...you must be relieved that all your hard worked paid off...now on to real life huh!
Congratulations!
Your blog is very cute. Thanks for inviting me. I think you can look at mine through this comment (it is public, so come have a look).
Congratulations Scott! I can't believe you're a real live lawyer!
Congratulations... that is awesome.
HOORAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you Scott (and Melissa - its stressful on the wives too)!! It looks like you guys are really enjoying the area out there. Oh... I'm glad to see the website is updated!!! Take care guys!
Congrats! That is so exciting!!!! Great job Scott!
We knew you could do it! Congrats!
Great Job! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment